- Visit the Insights page and click on the green "Insights for Your Domain" button in the upper-right of the window.
- Type your site's domain/address in the field marked "Domain:"
- Select the page you admin that corresponds to your organization.
- Copy the meta text from the window. Place this text in an HTML object within your site's "Header and Footer" area.
- To access the "Header and Footer:" Log in to CP5. Click on your paper's main page folder. In the second tier of tabs, starting with "Page Elements," select the "Header and Footer" tab to bring it forward. Finally, create and add an HTML object under the "Header" area of the window.
- Save the HTML object and be sure to save your overall page.
- Return to Facebook and click "Check Domain." Please note, it may take a few minutes for the changes to reflect on your live site.
- You'll immediately notice your page appear in the "Domains" list on your Facebook Insights page.
Within a few days, you'll begin to see likes and other site metrics appear, so long as users are linking to or sharing your site.