We've made creating a custom HTML Advertising page as simple as copy and paste. Follow these steps to set up an Advertising page for your site.
- Download the Advertising page HTML by clicking here. Once you download the file, unzip it and you will see a file named advertising.html. You can open this file with a text edtior on your computer (such as Notepad).
- Log into your CP5 Admin and create a Sub Page named "Advertising" and save the page - or navigate to your existing Advertising.
- From the elements drop down create an HTML element in your Upper Left content area. Copy the HTML from advertising.html and paste it into the HTML element. Press save.
- Edit the text and information in the HTML element to match your paper's information. Make sure you are careful not to delete any of the HTML code. Follow the code comments in the HTML for further instruction.
- If you would like to use the media kit PDF at the top of the page, you will need to create two files - your media kit PDF, and a thumbnail image for that PDF. First, create your media kit PDF and save it as "mediakit.pdf". Next, create a thumbnail image for that PDF no wider than 180 pixels, and save the image as "pdf.gif". In your HTML element click on the Files tab and upload both the PDF and thumbnail image and press save. Remember that file names are case sensitive, so it must be lowercase, no spaces and the thumbnail image should be in RGB color mode.
Once you fill in your paper's information and save your HTML element, your Advertising page should be complete. The HTML is pre-styled in our global stylesheet to look similar to the photo above. If you have any questions, or need help implementing this page, please contact our Support Staff.