We've made creating a custom HTML Contact Us page as simple as copy and paste. Follow these simple instructions to set up your own Contact Us page.
- Download the Contact Us page HTML by clicking here. Once you download the file, unzip it and you will see a file named contact.html. You can open this file with a text edtior on your computer (such as Notepad). Or if you simpy double click this file it should pull up an example "contact us" page in your browser. If you right click or control click (for mac users) and select "view page source" - the HTML you need will appear in a separate window. Keep this window open for step 3 below.
- Log into your CP5 Admin and create a Sub Page named "Contact Us" and save the page - or navigate to your existing Contact page.
- From the elements drop down create an HTML element in your Upper Left content area. Copy the HTML from contact.html and paste it into the HTML element. Press save.
- Edit the text and information in the HTML element to match your paper's information. Make sure you are careful not to delete any of the HTML code. Follow the code comments in the HTML for further instruction.
- If you would like to use an image at the top of the page like the mockup to the right, you will need to upload an image to the HTML element. Create an image (645 pixels wide for a two column layout, 490 pixels for a three column layout) and save it as "contact-us.jpg". Upload this image to the Files tab of your HTML element. Remember that file names are case sensitive, so it must be lowercase, no spaces and the image should be in RGB color mode.
Once you fill in your paper's information and save your HTML element, your Contact Us page should be complete. The HTML is pre-styled in our global stylesheet to look similar to the photo above. If you have any questions, or need help implementing this page, please contact our Support Staff.